My name is Heather. Welcome to See Heather Smile!
I’m a twenty-something from Saskatchewan (the Canadian prairies) with a passion for living a life filled with creativity, positivity, adventure, and love.
Creative writing has been a passion of mine since I was a child. Many family road trips were spent scrawling stories into a notebook as we bumped along the road. Now I’m looking forward to self-publishing my debut novel in the fall of 2021!
Another passion of mine is self-care. In fact, during the 2020 pandemic I used my time in quarantine to become a certified life coach and started helping others make positive changes in their lives by solidifying their wellness routines!
Some more fun facts about me:
- I’m all about kindness
- and I can get pretty sarcastic
- I’m a history nerd (that was my minor in university)
- and an English nerd (my major!)
- I play the piano and flute and am learning the banjo
- I grew up in the dance world
- I love travelling
- but I’m also a homebody (the struggle is real)
- I’m obsessed with Gretchen Rubin’s The Four Tendencies (I’m an Obliger)
- I love notebooks!
- I try to be tidy but I’m messy-prone
- my philosophy these days is something like “find the goodness in life”
If you want to stay in touch and stay in the know when it comes to upcoming book releases and my coaching services, you can sign up for the See Heather Smile newsletter. In it, you’ll receive some feel-good life lessons, authorly updates, an original short story, resources for checking in with your wellness, and more!
You can get more tips and entertainment on Instagram.
Enjoy the journey!