The world has changed so suddenly. Within a matter of weeks, people are being asked to practice social-distancing and self-isolation and it’s unlike anything most of us have been through before.
Whether it’s because you’re getting stir crazy, your roommates are getting on your nerves, you’re worried about layoffs and bills, or you’re afraid of how the actual illness might affect you and your loved ones, you need a bit of a pick-me-up!
I’m here to help!
I’ve gone through the See Heather Smile archives to find all the feel-good posts in the hopes that I can brighten your day! Read them all at once, or take a post per day, you decide! I hope they help!
- How to Have a Perfect Day
- How to Be More Compassionate
- How to Feel Less Lonely
- How Gratitude Can Change Your Life
- What is Positive Living?
- Quick Relaxation Techniques
- Major Life Changes: How to Deal and Why They’re Good
- How to Practice Daily Self-Care
- The See Heather Smile Origin Story
- What 7 Years in a Relationship Has Taught Me
- Why You Should JOMO Instead of FOMO
- 7 Ways to Get Away from It All
- My (Non-Patented) 10-Step System for Learning Something New
And in case you need a little help with checking in on yourself, here’s the Well-being Check-in worksheet!
Stay safe out there! I’ll see you on the other side!