Do you want to take your self-care habits to the next level?
The Self-Care Workbook: 30 Reasons and Ways for You to Incorporate Self-Care into Your Everyday Life is an ebook that will get you building the self-care habits that are right for YOU.
Whether you’re completely new to self-care or are already on your own journey, this ebook is filled with valuable information on a variety of self-care techniques that you will be able to apply to your own life.
I get it...
- You feel as though you don’t know how to take care of yourself.
- You feel like you don’t have time to take care of yourself.
- You feel disconnected from yourself.
- You want to learn more about self-care.
I was you once.
I was burned out and unhappy and needed to make a change.
But now I feel more connected to myself and in tune with my needs than ever before because I learned to listen to myself and I learned what I needed to take care of myself.
- Feeling connected to yourself and your needs.
- Knowing what your strengths and weaknesses are in terms of your current self-care habits.
- Gaining invaluable self-knowledge.
- Knowing what step you want to take next in your self-care journey.
- Being able to reflect on your journey in specific areas of self-care over and over again.
That's where the Self-Care Workbook comes in!
The Self-Care Workbook will teach you:
- the benefits of 30 forms of self-care
- how to reflect on your current self-care habits
- how to incorporate self-care into your everyday life
The Self-Care Workbook includes:
- 30 chapters of both personal experience and research-backed information on different forms of self-care and their benefits
- 70 pages of worksheets for you to reflect, plan, and track your progress
With one purchase, you can start examining your self-care habits right now, and you can return to the worksheets over and over again as you continue on your journey.
How much does the Self-Care Workbook cost?
The ebook costs $20 – that’s less than 70 cents per chapter! And you can return to the worksheets over and over again as your self-care goals change.
How do I know if this ebook is for me?
The Self-Care Workbook is for you if you’re just getting started on your self-care journey, you want a round-up of information on why self-care is important, you need more ideas on different forms of self-care, you feel stuck in your self-care habits, or you want a better way to track your self-care journey.
Why should I trust you?
I’ve been extremely passionate about self-care ever since I suffered from burnout and have been living a far more positive life filled with self-care since. And it’s not just me in this ebook! There is a ton of research in there as well.